XML::DOM::Notation - An XML NOTATION in XML::DOM
XML::DOM::Notation extends XML::DOM::Node.
This node represents a Notation, e.g.
<!NOTATION gs SYSTEM "GhostScript">
<!NOTATION name PUBLIC "pubId">
<!NOTATION name PUBLIC "pubId" "sysId">
<!NOTATION name SYSTEM "sysId">
getName and setName (name)
- Returns (or sets) the Notation name, which is the first token after the
getSysId and setSysId (sysId)
- Returns (or sets) the system ID, which is the token after the optional
getPubId and setPubId (pubId)
- Returns (or sets) the public ID, which is the token after the optional
- This is passed by XML::Parser in the Notation handler.
I don't know what it is yet.
- Returns the same as getName.
Last updated: Wed Feb 23 13:37:27 2000